Make your check payable to the Disaster Recovery International Foundation
The DRI Foundation
22 East 41st Street
New York, NY 10017
- How you would like to make your donation, by including one (1) of the options below in your comments. If you do not make a comment, your donation will be considered public.
- Make my donation public. I would like to be credited in the following way: ______
- Make my donation anonymous.
2. The specific fund your donation should benefit by including the type of fund in your comments. If you do not specify the type of fund, your donation will be considered a general donation toward the DRI Foundation’s resiliency efforts.
- I would like my donation to go toward:___________
Important Information for Donors
Confirmation of Receipt: If you submit a donation online via credit card or wire transfer, you will receive a thank-you email with the date and amount of the transaction. If you submit a donation via check, you will receive a receipt via US mail. You can expect to receive this information within 3-5 business days of our receipt of your donation.
Return/Refund Policy: Disaster Recovery International Foundation does not offer refunds on donations. If you feel a charge has been made in error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-840-1117 and we will work with you to resolve the situation.
Our work would not be possible without the contributions of our generous supporters.
For a list of donors please see Our Supporters.