As a grant-making entity, the DRI Foundation provides financial, educational, and volunteer aid to those who have been impacted by disasters and non-profits that work to create a more prepared and resilient world. There are so many worthy organizations that deserve support, and we’re inviting you to nominate your favorite nonprofit for a DRI Foundation grant with this giving committee contest!
The grant will be awarded in each of the DRI Foundation committee categories: Education, General Disaster Relief, Veterans Outreach Program, Volunteerism, and Women in Business Continuity. Nominees in each category must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for a grant.
To qualify, the charity must:
- Have a current 501(c)3 status, and
- File annual federal financials.
The award includes:
- A $1,000 cash grant to the individual’s favorite charity
- A spotlight for the requestor and charity on the DRI Foundation website, and
- Recognition at DRI Foundation Auction Benefit in Savannah in March 2020.
Click here to submit your nomination. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Nominations are due by January 31, 2020. The winner will be announced at DRI2020!